22 May 2023
Online Services, Your Credit Union 24/7
Our Online Banking services are here to help you to carry out your credit union banking business from wherever you like.
This is where you can do all your Credit Union business without leaving the comfort of the couch or coming out of your pillow fort!!
We love meeting and serving members in our offices, but many members are now using our suite of ONLINE Services to make life a bit easier and avoid the queues .
You can avail of some services in Synergy Credit Union if you are not Registered for Online Banking, but we would encourage every member to register.
But it is easy to Register for ONLINE BANKING and you will have access to the full suite of online services.
What Online Services can registered members avail of ?
View and download:
- Account Balances
- Get your BIC and IBAN for each account.
- To external bank accounts - pay bills using the Bic and IBAN
- Between Credit Union balances - and to other members
- Apply for a loan online - self populates, very efficient.
- Sign Loan agreement remotely with DocuSign - no office visit required
- Use open banking so no need to upload your bank statements.
- Use Loan repayments calculator.
- Funds sent directly to where you need them with online signature.
- Apply for an overdraft of up to €5,000.
- Open a current account with option of up to €5,000 overdraft.
- Upload ID and Loan Support Documentation or use our open banking facility.
- Book a Free no obligation Financial Review - helping members be better protected, better planned and better protected. Try it today HERE.
- Receive your AGM notification by email – help us save on paper and postage.
Not registered Yet? You can still carry out some transactions but it is not as efficient as being registered for Online Banking.
Statements and Transaction:
- You must request a statement to be posted out - slower and less environmentally friendly
- You can request a statement by email or Freephone 1800 27 29 27
- You must call to one of the 3 offices - Fermoy, Watergrasshill or Cork city
- Can send in authority to transfer but staff will have to contact you to confirm - slow and time consuming for you.
- Apply for a loan online - slower than if registered
- Must call to office to sign loan agreements - register and you can do this at home
- Use Loan repayments calculator
Book a Free no obligation Financial Review - helping members be better protected, better planned and better protected. Try it today HERE
As you see , you can do a whole lot more when registered for Online Banking.